(56) To more organised notes: read this.
(57) To perfect English tea: make the tea in a pot using loose leaves, pre-warm the pot, drink from bone-china, have it black or with some milk but never sugar. Perfect with home-made scones, jam and cream.
(58) To creative, confident children: find something each child can become awesome at. There's something and it may not be football nor the violin. Search until their thing is found. Be encouraging, use humour to flex thinking and coach that mistakes are mainly for learning and just sometimes for appropriate punishment.
(59) To being a better interviewee: show that you have customised i.e. you want this job not just any job . Research the company and the role; understand their current challenges. Be willing to share stories which illustrate you as the natural choice for the job. Have two great, fresh questions and ask for next steps.
(60) To longer battery life on your iPhone: read this.
1-5 are here: To a fresh business idea/To your first novel/To a more motivated team/To healthier eating/To build your personal brand.
6-10 are here: To a better negotiation/To a better mood, quickly/To getting the job where you miss a key criterion/To a better curry/To manage jet lag.
11-15 are here: To being a better presenter*/To develop your child's imagination/To be more intelligent/To make a better decision/To improve your finances.
16-25 are here: To ensuring people get back to you promptly/ To better coffee/ To becoming more professional/ To sleeping better/ To becoming wealthy / To getting on top of e-mail/ To worrying less/ To sorting a gym injury/ To getting the right things done/ To helping the planet, easily.
26-30 are here: To a business start-up opportunity/To a more impactful CV/To escaping the cubicle/To promotion/To a better play-list
31-40 are here: To learn more quickly/To understanding The Rules of Life/To repair a relationship/To greater happiness/To better selling/To a better conference/To more confidence/To getting up earlier/To understanding the meaning of life/To giving up sugar in tea and, or coffee.
41-45 are here: To becoming more lucky/To a better cocktail/To writing & publishing your business book/To more business in the pipeline soon/To better world knowledge.
46-50 are here: To keeping fit at work/To spending less at the supermarket/To being more bold/To achieving your own evening when you have young children/To becoming wise on management & leadership
51-55 are here: To a tougher self-managed workout/To accessing the drugs you really need/To great food really quickly at the end of the business day/ To shorter, more productive business meetings/ To a caffeine free healthy drink that actually tastes good.