- A bicycle gives freedom on two wheels. An engaged brain gives total freedom on two legs.
- Things in which to invest: a juicer for vegetable juices, good quality sun glasses and a decent propelling pencil.
- FFS. WTF. JFDI. Sometimes you just need a good strong Anglo-Saxon word to get some momentum.
- Begin. Don't worry about the ending. Unless it's a Moon Mission, Channel Tunnel or Foreign Invasion.
- Things to set up: a jam jar in which to save, regular 'one-to-one's with each of your children, a system for staying fit.
- Rain or shine. Fog or snow or hail or drizzle or mist or hail or chill wind. Get outside. Move.
- Sit quietly on a formal upright chair. Close your eyes. Notice your breathing. Really notice your breathing. How long before you fall asleep? That correlates closely with your sleep debt. Time to fix it?
- Get a chalkboard. Get a whiteboard. Get large pads of paper. Write, draw and dream. But do it BIG.
- Paella is not risotto. And twitter is not a marketing strategy.
- Don't miss today. Wake up, be reasonable and deliver.
Bonus 1: The first fifty
Bonus 2: 51-60
Bonus 3: 61-70