1. Keep a Master List rather than a 'to do' list. A 'to do' list is simply what has to be done. A Master list is what you want to do as well. It's a very important distinction.
2. Leave the Swamp, Climb the Mountain at least once a day. Get perspective. What's really important here? What am I really trying to achieve? Commercial and business. Too much time in the swamp leads to reptile-brain behaviour.
3. Add One; Drop One. Whenever you add an activity (yoga class) drop something (spanish class). To keep adding is clearly non-sustainable. You can do anything but you can't do everything.
4. Choose rather than React. Choosing optimises. Reacting survives. Sometimes they are the same; but generally not.
5. Do Less to achieve More. Activity in itself doesn't necessarily achieve anything. It's the right activity which is crucial.